Door Hanger Cards
It is within the realm of possibility that Nebraska could send two Democrats to the house of representatives.
And it is also possible that the US could cease to be a free country.
So I ordered two different cards to personally distribute, hoping to increase the right kind of turnout.
The first:
I didn't want to say many specific things about the administration, because different people have different complaints. But I did want to set the good example of referring to the Bill of Rights as a positive thing. Hope that doesn't make me a traitor now.
But yeah, the other side might not like my use of "trumpy," and the pre-programmed ones certainly won't like seeing the names of candidates who dare to run against whatever useless garbage the Republican party has coughed up.
The back is about my plan to make things less horrible in the long-term. I couldn't resist the opportunity to spread the word. And maybe they'll hate me less if I come across as not 100% sold on all Democratic candidates forever, which is also a good example for diehard Trump lovers to wrap their brain around:
That's AmericaRepair.home.blog
Next is card 2, which tries to make the case that unless Republican leadership changes, things will only get worse. We're 10 years into this lunacy; we have got to break that poor brainwashed party free from the dictator.
I know, I'm cringing at "farm kid" too. But I didn't want people in Ceresco throwing it straight into the trash when they see the name of a "Crime-ridden vermin-infested radical-left communist trans-for-all brown-people Democrat city." (Republicans did strangely put Ceresco into Omaha's congressional district.)
I hope people don't misinterpret this as any kind of endorsement of Republicans. Before Trump, and before faux-news-induced partisan hysteria, the Republicans were still wrong about a lot of stuff. Feeling nostalgic for the days when they were just wrong, not evil.
It would be great if the old dictator decides he's had enough fun, and just coasts until retirement. But even if he doesn't try to remain dictator-for-life, he might want to choose his successor (or figurehead who will follow his completely stupid orders). So the 2028 election is likely to include every possible way of cheating. As in, "I'm going to prison anyway if we lose, so I might as well do maximum crime while cheating."
Even if the dictator isn't involved, flees to Moscow or dies or whatever, the mantle could be passed to someone else who will carry on the trumpy way (lying, cheating, and sedition) as the apparent way to success. And it seems like there are enough faux-news zombies to put us through absolute hell with that bullcrap, for a long, long time.
Yeah, we really, really, really need the Republicans to lose in 2026. That is, we who have seen enough of this incompetent fascist horror show.



